Monday, August 22, 2011

Utah! - Birthdays and Parks

This is more from our trip to Utah. We helped Sam celebrate his 4th birthday with his cousins and a lot of fun at Nickel City. Everyone had a blast eating pizza and cake, playing arcade games and even battling it out in Laser Tag. My only challenge in laser tag was that whenever Sam lost sight of me he would yell out "Mom" until I answered back and then I was an easy target for the opposing team. Oh well, it was great fun and we still won!
Sam gets ready to blow out the candles on his cake.
The kids had a great time, even if it was a little lot visiting Thanksgiving point with the rest of Utah county for $2 Tuesdays. We visited the animal farm and gardens. It is so much fun to play and visit with family again.
The kids loved the pony ride, but I am not sure if it was worth the 45 minute wait.
Along the trails in the gardens were several kid challenged and activities I think this was called jump and balance.
The three siblings together again.
Kjirsten cools off in the shade of the secret garden.
All of cousins lined up for a photo. Sam is hiding behind Joshua you can see his legs.
It was quit a privilege for Charlotte to let anyone push her, let aloe another kid, but she let Sam try it out. He was honored.

No comments: