
I almost can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing up. He has been so grown up lately. He has been shooing me out of bathroom when he needs to go and telling me he can do lots of things all by himself. It's funny because I think he is more ready to grow up than I am ready to let him. He likes to ask what words say and has been busy learning to count. He loves figuring things out even if that only involves taking them apart and challenging Mom to put them back together. I can't believe he just turned 3! Time really goes fast. We love him tons and glad he is such a sweet boy and a part of our family. At the end of his little birthday party he said "thank you for the presents" in the sweetest little voice my heart just melts.
Happy Birthday to a darling little boy- don't grow up too fast.

He loved all his presents and even came down this morning carrying his new books. - Thanks Grandma's and Grandpa's.


After talking for months about wanting a firetruck cake for his birthday, we went to make his cake and he insisted on a race car, so that is what he got. I had a lot of fun making this cake and the best part was his delighted giggle of excitement when it was all done.

Blowing out candles.

The Happy Birthday boy.

Playing with his new building set.
1 comment:
Thanks for the wonderful pics of Samuel's birthday. I can't get over how grown up he looks, too. He certainly is growing up and doing fine. It will be great to see him and all of you.
Post a Comment