Jan- Amanda started school 2nd semester- harder classes.
We had our first snow week.- VA hasn't had this much snow in 80 years!
Josh- starts basketball.
We start remodeling the living room. This involved a lot of work and evenings
and weekends- see blog
Feb- 2nd snow week. Kids and I are super tired of it.
Finally get living room to where we have access to the computer again.
Kjirsten starts gymnastics.
School gets way too busy am defintely sticking with only two classes a
semester.
Mar. - Spring Break- for Amanda, Midterms- for Amanda
Jonathan has new desk almost ready for sanding and painting
Start working on cleaning up the yard. After six hours of leaf clean up and
mulching we had a rainstorm that dumped tha last of the leaves all over the
yard again. Arghhh!
Joshua ends basketball
Kjirsten ends gymnastics
Amanda's b-day- 32- amazing!
It is finally Spring!
I am hoping that life is going to slow down a little. However, I seem to thrive on crazy so here we go again!
I am attaching a recent living room pic. just to keep you updated. For more pics and details check out me and my sisters decorating blog at www.centsiblychicsisters.blogspot.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment