Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Walking in Daddy's Shoes
This is a little video of Samuel entertaining himself by walking around in Jonathan's shoes. It seems like the cuter he gets the more trouble he gets into. It is probably to help ease the blow.
Today we got locked out of the house because I thought I had keys in my purse when actually Samuel had thrown two sets of keys down the air conditioning vent. Arghhh!
He has also started thinking that he wants to use the potty, well this lasted a few days and now that I know he can do it he seems less than interested. Aren't two year old's fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seems like I can remember some other little boys walking around in their father's shoes. It must be a little boy thing. Of course it is good to have big sister to egg you on. Thanks for the movie it is great to see the kids having such fun.
Post a Comment