I loved Samuel in this new suit and so did half the ward, he definitely has fans at church all the little southern grandmas love him. It was fun to see my busy boys looking so handsome.
Kjirsten was so excited for Easter that she has been asking for a week how many days until Easter. Part of the reason was because she helped my pick out colors for her new dress. Which, I am very proud to say I made myself. I wanted something with sleeves because everthing in the store is sleveless. She loves purple and it looked very cute on her. We even made the bow. Dressing up girls is too much fun.

1 comment:
The kids look great for Easter. There are some Utah gramdmas and grandpas that think those boys are both very handsome. Kjirsten looks like a southern belle in that dress. I'm certain there are some southern grandpas with hearts a flutter over her and of course, those Utah grandparents feel the same. The dress is great and you and her did a fine job of it.
See ya soon.
Post a Comment